Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Garage Sale Fundraiser

We are collecting many treasures for our upcoming garage sale!  Here is what our garage is looking like right now....
As you can see, we are stocking up on items!  We have a little bit of everything, and this doesn't even include most of the furniture that has been donated.  We are looking forward to getting it all organized, priced and ready for the sale NEXT WEEK!  We will be having it in Hudsonville at Curt's parents.  I'll post more information later this week on dates and times, so stay tuned! 

In the mean time, if you have items to donate, we'd love to come pick them up and put them in our sale.  Thanks for your support! 

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie and Curt,
    Boy oh boy! Do I ever know where you are! I adopted through AGCI also. I have a son who was born in Taiwan in 2009. He is now 3 years old and a blessing beyond anything I could have asked for or dreamed of! He is the love of my life.
    Curt, you mention in your blog the tug of war you had with God...Him asking you to adopt and your worry about finances. I always though I would adopt after getting married; I wanted to adopt an Asian baby. Well, life didn't turn out as planned and I am not married. Nearly 6 years ago now God placed adoption on my heart; He was unrelentless. I didn't think there was any way I could adopt as a single mom. I had all kinds of excuses but He knew better. Every song I heard was about adoption (or so it seemed), he placed Asian children continuously along my life's path, etc. Finally I relented and stepped forward in faith. My story goes on (as do all adoption stories!) but I'll leave you with the short version. I will tell you I have NEVER, EVER second guessed my decision to adopt. It is simply the best step of faith I have ever taken.
    If you would like to get together to talk further, meet my little guy, Leyton or e-mail me (sharmon@comcast.net) just let me know. I would love to meet you. I too, love, love, love ABC.
    Lastly I would like to donate to your garage sale. Let me pull things together. I live out by Cannonsburg Ski Resort. Any chance you'll be out this way soon?

    ReplyDelete